Friday 17 November 2023

What Are You Reading Right Now?

Hello everyone... I am very sorry that I have not written anything in my diary for a little while. I have had a very busy few months - I bet that you have too.

Right now I am reading a book called Leila and the Blue Fox, by Kiran Millwood Hargrave, with illustrations by Tom de Freston. I have only just started to read the book so I can't really tell you anything about it - other than that it looks bautiful and very wintry. All of the illustrations are similar in style and colour to the cover of the book. The story is set in Norway where it is very cold so it feel like the perfect book to read at this time of year. As soon as I have fiished it I will send it to school for your library.  

What are you reading now?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or message. It will be appear her once I have checked it...

What Are You Reading Right Now?

Hello everyone... I am very sorry that I have not written anything in my diary for a little while. I have had a very busy few months - I bet...